What To Expect When You Work With Our Firm
Working with a lawyer can be intimidating — especially if you’ve never done it before. At Young Ricchiuti Caldwell & Heller in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, we want you to feel comfortable and confident through all stages of our representation.
It helps to know what to expect. Below are six things to know about working with us:
- First, we’ll determine whether you have a claim. We invest the time upfront to evaluate potential claims. Because we only pursue cases that have a strong legal and factual basis, our lawyers have earned a credible reputation among opponents and judges. If we move forward with your case, you can feel confident that your rights are in good hands.
- Next, we’ll conduct a thorough investigation of your claim. There is no substitute for the legwork that goes into building a strong case. We will gather all the necessary evidence, consult with experts in applicable fields, conduct depositions and take other concrete steps to establish a solid foundation for trial or settlement.
- We’ll help you determine the best avenue for securing a favorable result. In some cases, that may mean negotiating an out-of-court settlement to avoid the delays and uncertainties of trial. However, it’s ultimately your decision whether to accept a settlement offer. Our attorneys are always prepared to go to trial. We have the skills and experience necessary to stand up for you in court.
- You can reach out to us anytime. Because we value communication, we have an open-door policy. You can feel free to call or email our attorneys with questions and receive a prompt response.
- You’ll work directly with our attorneys. Unlike some large firms, we don’t enlist paralegals or junior associates to handle all the legwork. Instead, you will work directly with an experienced attorney, benefiting from our knowledge and professional judgment.
- You won’t have to pay any attorney fees out of pocket. We offer contingency fee representation. As a result, you don’t have to let financial worries prevent you from getting reliable representation.
Take the first step toward involving a lawyer. Call 267-546-1004 or send us an email for your free consultation. We offer evening and weekend availability as well as home and hospital visits.